Author Topic: Rock Climbing, anyone?  (Read 3388 times)

Offline joetheman

• http://www.joetheman.net
Rock Climbing, anyone?
« on: Apr 12, 07, 06:55 PM »
I'm bringing the 2 American tourcyclists staying with me rock climbing this sat (14th) afternoon at Dairy Farm (short notice i know), does anyone want to come along and learn too? dont worry about gear, just bring decent trackshoes and a lot of balls :)

Offline girl_next_door

• Traveller
Re: Rock Climbing, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 09, 06:29 AM »
Hi, I haven't climb for a couple of months but am keen to get back to climbing regularly again. I used to climb in Climb Asia, and is an average climber. If anyone is interested to climb on weekdays after work in Climb Asia, please drop me a note. Thanks!

Offline sll24

• Traveller
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 10, 05:02 PM »
it's great to have at least two things in common!

if you literally climb walls when you're stuck in singapore, do drop line / pm. in future trips to cool rock-climbing places like batu caves or krabi or further afield could be in store :)

Offline goldengoh

• Traveller
  • On the road, i live a thousand lives
    • OBRacing
« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 10, 04:10 AM »
am interested. have climbed batu caves. have you got a group going?

When do you usually go? May i join you sometime?
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 11, 03:45 AM by Karel »
In my dreams i can only think of 1 life to live, on the road, i live a thousand

Offline sll24

• Traveller
« Reply #4 on: Apr 27, 10, 10:20 PM »
Hi there sorry for the late reply. Currently abroad. Was in the rock climbing capital of the uk but sadly no time to participate. I did however look on with envy as a few climbers chose one wall to ascend from a large number of Natural walls as their usual weekend activity.

Yes I do have a group in Singapore. We climb mostly indoors but am game for outdoors too. Just pm me yr contact details will call u for next session. Hope to organize a climbing trip to krabi later in the year.   

Offline madidas

• Traveller
« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 11, 12:00 AM »
me too... i'm interested...