Author Topic: South Korea : Advise for first time backpack trip  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Paperseal

South Korea : Advise for first time backpack trip
« on: Oct 25, 12, 04:11 PM »
Hi guys as per topic,

This will be my first trip to Seoul .. Will be planning for like 10-14 days during beginning April.
I plan to cover Nami island and Seoul for this trip. Any advise?
« Last Edit: Oct 29, 13, 10:00 AM by Karel »

Offline wei

• Traveller
Re: Advise for first time Korea backpack trip
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 12, 08:06 AM »
your question is very general. what kind of advise will you like? things to bring? things to watch out for? recommendations for places to stay? what sights to see? with a general question like that, it is difficult for us to help you. maybe you will like to be more specific? if you want recommendations on sights to see or things to do, it will help if you can let us know what is your interests. for eg, you want to shop only or u prefer to see more korean culture or u like the mountains and other nature?

basically 10-14 days is a lot for Korea. You can do many places on top of Seoul and Nami Island. Korea has very good public transport and it is easy to get from one place to another. let us know your interests and we can suggest more places for you to visit.

Offline Paperseal

« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 12, 02:49 PM »
Hi Wei, thanks for responding.
I was thinking of covering everything in Seoul, plus maybe half a day in Nami, I am considering going to Busan also.
Firstly I like to seek help/advise on getting connected. Best is I can get unto whatsapp when I am traveling around.
Thinking of staying in their ?? also, anyone got any experience?
Or anyone got itinerary to share?
It's more of like a photography n experimental trip for me.

Offline ropsie

• Traveller
    • Girl on the Go
« Reply #3 on: Jul 09, 13, 02:54 PM »
If possible, try get a friend to join u coz alot of nice korean food needs at least 2 pple...but u can still survive solo