Author Topic: Problem with activation  (Read 2319 times)

charlessten

Problem with activation
« on: Mar 12, 11, 02:10 AM »
Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... http://www.sgtravelcafe.com/?10a599769ec7fbbc4605b313d22,

Offline spearhawk

• Administrator
  • Traveller
  • dream to be a world wanderer
    • Flickr Acount
Re: Problem with activation
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 11, 02:50 AM »
somehow mail server settings got reset. can i check if email notification works now?

can someone just type some message here?  :)

Offline travelbug

• Administrator
  • Traveller
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 11, 04:25 AM »
Type some message

Offline spearhawk

• Administrator
  • Traveller
    • Flickr Acount
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 11, 05:45 AM »
Type some message

haha...test...received any email?

Offline travelbug

• Administrator
  • Traveller
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 11, 05:50 AM »
I didn't activate the option in the first place ha ha. Did you receive the notification?
Wait for charlessten's response

Offline spearhawk

• Administrator
  • Traveller
    • Flickr Acount
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 11, 05:54 AM »
I didn't activate the option in the first place ha ha. Did you receive the notification?
Wait for charlessten's response

yup got it.  ;)

Offline BillieTroks

• BillieTroksAY
Just how to Produce a Document
« Reply #6 on: Sep 09, 17, 09:30 PM »
                        Publish in conclusion details. It's also advisable to claim your view below if proper.  Compose links between your paragraphs. Usually this can be very difficult and sometimes you would possibly just have to proceed abruptly to some new matter but prevent this up to possible.  Consider all the support which you've got from academics like the tag plan. It may be helpful to produce a list. Check this again when you've completed it too.  Do not experience you need to follow your approach but own it regional as you'll find it beneficial.    We're able to definitely use your support!    Curling Hair?    No    how to make waves go longer    relationships?    No    how to make some guy feel very special    Eyeliner?    No    how to use colored eyeliner    Managing Negative Thoughts?    No    Various strategies for getting through difficult times  Please inform US all you know about    Inform us all you know below.  Guidelines    Please be as comprehensive that you can within your description. We will look after it.  Don't state: Consume more fats.  Try coconut oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.    Recommendations  If your composition is on the guide subsequently decide on abbreviations for brands and locations.    Paper    Workplace (Comfortable spot to work)   
masterthesis schreiben lassenВ 
college admission essay for dummies
bericht Гјben 6 klasse gymnasium