Author Topic: Insurance : bought 2 travel insurance & now need to claim  (Read 1890 times)

Offline zoossh

• Traveller
What if i stupidly bought 2 travel insurance & now need to claim?

I forgot I had paid for travel insurance when I buy air ticket and bought another travel insurance
Now my camera bag was stolen, I look into the policies

Company a
Stated they are not liable to pay for loss insured under other insurance policy (which sounded unreasonable, i'm just imagining if every company do that then nobody needs to pay already, doesn't sound logical to me but what to do).

Company b
Stated that
If I made insurance against someone, And if I do not get the full amount of claims paid, they will make up differences, but I have to claim from "them" first as in the first party, And it didn't state who is that first party.

Also stupidly I have emailed both parties, without mentioning I got two travel insurances. now i got claim forms through email and both forms asked if i'm insured under another policy. it appears to me that, even if i'm going to claim through one, i have to fill up that i'm insured under the other.

would there be such a situation that both companies refuse to pay?  ???

anyone, i got some advices from the photographers from clubsnap as well.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=843981
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 11, 04:34 AM by Karel »

Offline diegokn

• diegoknRZ
  • Traveller
  • RSS, RSS Feed
    • RSS news feeds Autoposter
RSS Feed Reader
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 17, 07:44 AM »
How you can avail benefits of RSS for YOUR WEBSITE?

Sites can take benefit of an RSS feed concerning producing traffic considerably, along with aid keep that web traffic. The RSS Feed's includes fresh properly increased web content to your site instantly. This is helpful to the net traffic retention rate due to the fact it offers the very best type of upgraded content for your website visitors.

Preserving a site can be challenging, when it pertains to supplying helpful especially, pertinent and upgraded content. This is one of many ways to truly have a continuous upgrade to your internet site with fresh content such that it will be seen regularly.

Varieties of RSS Feed's

Sorts of data that could be presented in RSS feeds can consist of a information feed from a significant information website or simply a blogs feed. These were being especially beneficial presented that they are commonly upgraded, generally every day. An article feed Advantages informing viewers when new brief content articles and A further material of desire to some readership is offered. The feed is Commonly a summary or intro from which readers can have a look at a lot more if desired.
Agenda feeds can encompass schools along with other corporations that present crucial conversation like conference situations, events, as well as other information. Online Discussion board feeds can notify audience when somebody has resolved among his or her posts or when a topic of significance is covered. Specials and Low cost feeds are in some cases provided by retail and on line outlets to expose The newest sales and discount rates.

Relieve of Operation
That once it really is set up, accumulating and utilizing an  RSS feed is obtained while not having to in reality enhance it yourself is often a additionally. Whenever an online online search engine directs website visitors to your internet site, it is going to Furthermore history the RSS feed updates.

Other RSS Feed Positive aspects
With an RSS feed, it can be likewise attainable to, all the more, strengthen the amount of special readers that issue your site by syndicating the updates. This method can Internet some back-hyperlinks on other web pages, to reinforce the overall off-page Search engine optimization score. Also, it might Similarly assist to amass some a lot more exclusive site visitors throughout the direct back links from other internet sites and weblogs.

RSS Feeds can Recycle Targeted visitors
As the web-site aggregates What exactly are acknowledged as very important authority web sites by an RSS feed, your internet site might incredibly very well wind up being an authority internet site collector. This is incredibly advantageous for many who choose to obtain authority websites on your own individual subject. For more info go to our Web-site http://postrss.com

RSS|