Author Topic: Pakistan : Tourist Visa Application for Singaporeans  (Read 15132 times)

Offline loveltravel

Re: Pakistan : Tourist Visa Application for Singaporeans
« Reply #30 on: Jul 28, 16, 03:48 AM »
NO one can travel alone as tourist in Pakistan without an attachment to an authorised travel operator or an agent.

The visa is not difficult to get if you get the agents or travel operator from the list given by the Pakistan embassy in Singapore, Scotts road, Orchard.

Shirley from universal travel went there twice recently. April 2017 (where and when there is flowers blossom ) is her third and last trip.  It is very beautiful. The Pakistan residents always said the North is more beautiful than the scenery of the Swiss. 

The visa is not difficult to apply but must have letter of invitation from an authorised travel operator or agent.

You may watsapp me and I will pass you the photos with real snow leopard. 

Offline Jayjaaaaaaaaaaay

Re: Pakistan : Tourist Visa Application for Singaporeans
« Reply #31 on: Nov 27, 16, 03:53 PM »
Sorry for the late reply, officially you need to travel with one of the tour operator in Pakistan. Off the book, You can 'buy' the LOI and have them email you. If travelling by land, just tell them that you will not be flying in. It will be fine. As long as you have all the document, its all good.

As for 'Buying' LOI, mine was from Lost Horizon. You can also mail me for my number, it will be easier for you i think. I rarely check this website
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 16, 03:54 PM by Jayjaaaaaaaaaaay »